We can provide a complete custom residential pool design “bid package” that you can use to shop and interview potential local pool builders. Should you need it, we can help you decide which builder will work best for your project, and we can provide On Site consulting and advocate supervision.
How do I know my custom pool is being built correctly?
We can visit your job site and meet with your builder and inspectors to insure the work is being performed to EXCEED local and national residential codes and the highest building standards. Not to mention, making sure the pool design is being followed.
Off Schedule Meetings
Changes to the original residential pool design are easily made when we handle the change order. No more arguing with contractors. We’ll provide new plans as needed and meet with your builder, their crews or subcontractors as needed.
Constant communication is available every day, anytime. Call or email, you’ll get a response quickly.
Residential Services Offered
- Custom pool design
- Landscape and hardscape lighting
- Retaining walls
- Plantings, beds, etc.
- Fire pits
- Water features
- Outdoor kitchens
- Complete custom pool designs with 3D renderings
- Engineering schematics/plans (for use by licensed engineer)
- Pool plumbing (material take offs, routing, equipment sets & recommendations)
- Electrical (material take offs, routing, load calculations, etc.)
- Mechanical (material take offs, routing, gas supply calculations)
- Plumbing (potable water, sewer, etc.)
We are available throughout Cary, Chapel Hill, Durham, Raleigh, Asheville, Charlotte and the surrounding areas of North Carolina – including Lake Norman and Lake Wylie.